Dr. Martin Gotthardt
Today modern anesthesia helps to avoid pain in dental treatments and surgical interventions largely. According to the invasiveness and duration of the intervention our specialist for appropriate anesthetic Dr. Martin Gotthardt from the dental clinic PODBI344 advises you.
Especially anxiety patients appreciate the wide content of our anesthesia variants.
Vita Dr. Martin Gotthardt
- 2009 Community practice Minden www.die-anaesthesisten.de
- 2007 Contract doctor KVN Hannover
- 2003 „Executive emergency doctor“, LNA-Group Brandenburg/Havel
- 1998 – 2006 Assistant doctor, specialist and director of anesthesiology in Brandenburg/Havel
- 1998 Promotion for Dr. med. at the institute for Anatomy University Halle/Saale
- 1996 – 1997 AiP surgery Martin-Luther-University Halle/Saale
- 1995 Practical year in Halle/Saale, Mayo-Clinic Rochester (MN), University of Alabama (Birmingham), University of Indiana (Indianapolis)
- 1989 – 1994 Study of human medicine at the Martin-Luther-University Halle/Saale
- 1986 – 1989 Military service
- 1967 birth in Weißenfels/Saale